Measures being taken to ensure your safety due to Covid-19
We pride ourselves on providing value for money quality accommodation, ensuring a warm welcome to every customer. Due to the Covid-19 situation we have revised our approach to ensure your safety. We hope that this is understood and welcomed in the interests of everyone's safety. The additional measures listed below have been put in place for the safety of all our guests and staff.
- Prior to your arrival the cottage will be deep cleaned to a high standard including the extensive use of anti-bacterial cleaning products. As a result, no late check-outs or early check-ins will be available until further notice.
- Windows will be left open to encourage fresh airflow but closed prior to your arrival dependent on the time of year
- All bed linen and towels are, and will continue to be, professionally laundered.
- Check-in will be completed via a key safe. Details will be sent, via email, to customers prior to arrival.
- Customers are not to invite any friends or family, who are not staying in the cottages, on to The Rectory Lacock site.
- Individually packaged Tea/Coffee/Milk and Sugar will be provided.
- All payments will be made online using our online payment system to avoid unnecessary contact.
- Please retain a suitable social distance from our other guests and staff which is entirely achievable due to the layout of the premises.
- Not everyone has taken the opportunity or been offered the opportunity to be vaccinated yet. You may have had your vaccines however some of our younger customers, especially those with young children, are unlikely to have been fully vaccinated and will be remaining cautious to keep their family safe.
We hope that all of this is over cautious and that you have a comfortable and enjoyable stay in our cottages. Please rest assured that your safety is of paramount importance to us.
Helen and Wyatt